Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our First Valentine's Day!

So, I'm totally sad I didn't have a camera to capture the sheer awesomeness of what Trevor prepared for me on Valentine's Day.. :) First off, I was at work when he surprised me with some flowers that were absolutely beautiful!! Then, that night I had a little scavenger hunt for him to go on. I just had little treats and with them I put a little note of our history together and how I felt at that particular time :) Then Trev came and picked me up and we went to his house and he had dinner layed out for me with some candlelight a-flickerin and some rose petals strewn about.. it was definitely romantic and I loved it!

2 comments:

  1. so what did he cook for ya? It must have been edible since you enjoyed your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just found your blog!!!! Hello, Trev, you should have emailed it to me!! I never heard about the car accident. That's scary stuff! What's the real story? How did you crash? What did you run into? You guys sound like you're still totally in love, and that's wonderful. Can't wait to see bridal and wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete