Friday, February 13, 2009

Eventful week

So.. yeah.. this week has been an eventful one.. to say the least :) Monday night, Trevor dear, was in a car accident!! It was really sad :( His left side of his face looked like he had been in a fist fight! His car got crunched pretty bad, so much that the damages were far too great to repair, so State Farm is going to total it :( So many good memories in that car..... But, I'm SO GLAD that Trev was okay! It was scary! So.. he's looking to get the same car he had before.. Other news... We got our engagement and bridals/groomals done on Tuesday! It was a fun time, especially to see Trev and I all dressed up! :) He looked real cute! The photographer said it will be no problem to touch up Trev's face because of the accident, so that's good! Hopefully we had a couple of good shots ;) Also.... I am pleased to say that I am now in a brand spankin' new building for work!!! Yeah baby! Exciting huh :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, I love stories and pics! You should post some of Trev's face after the wreck if ya have some...I bet he looks pretty hot. Sorry about your car Pev, better luck with the next one huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had taken some pictures of his face! He DID look hot, though :) It was sad.. but now he has a new car.. It's the same car, but now it's white and it's a year newer.. it's fun :) Trev was super ready to drive his new car after driving his rental for a week.. His rental just doesn't handle like his Mazda ;)

    ReplyDelete