Friday, May 21, 2010

New Blog Design

So as you can tell, I (Emily) haven't done a whole lot of blogging, but I decided that I would try to do more of it, because it's fun and pretty addictive. The last couple of months have been fun-filled (as you can tell from my pictures). I can't wait for the summer, I love it so and hopefully by the start of summer we'll have the rest of our yard put in! We have a big pile of topsoil and a bunch of huge rocks in our backyard. We are putting in grass and finishing a bed in the backyard and putting a raised bed in our frontyard.. Yay! I really can't wait.. it will look so good :)

2 comments:

  1. Emily!! I was so happy to hear from you!! I am in the process right now of setting up My new craft blog www.daisymade.blogspot.com and an etsy shop. I would love to make and sell lots of different things! let me know if you see any cute ideas!! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys really know how to have fun. I wish I could do all those things. :)

    ReplyDelete